Ditin butyl dilaurate
CAS No.: 77-58-7
Density: 1.066 g/ml at 25℃(lit.)
Refractive index: 1.471 n20/D (lit.)
Viscosity: 35-55 Cps/25℃
Freezing point: Approx 15-20℃
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow oil liquid
Tin Content: 18.50±0.50%
1. Ditin butyl dilaurate is a multifunctional catalyst, especially suitable for polyurethane crosslinking reaction and silanol condensation reaction
2. Ditin butyl dilaurate can speed up to complete the alcohol and isocyanate synthesis reaction process of polyurethane
Additive amount 0.05%-0.10%
1. Ditin butyl dilaurate can be used in two-component polyurethane crosslinking coating;
2. Ditin butyl dilaurate can be used in RTV;
3. Ditin butyl dilaurate can be used in the pu rigid foam;
4. Ditin butyl dilaurate can be used as a heat stabilizers for PVC heat shrinkable packaging film, semi-rigid transparent film, transparent tube and transparent door curtain, PVC flexible conduit etc.
Kept in cool dry places. Lid airtightly timely, reducing contact with air.
Should avoid touching the skin. Wash immediately with plenty of water.
25KG/ Pastic Drum, 200KG/Drum