CAS No.: 1067-33-0
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 140-144℃/10mmHg
Refractive index: 1.471 n20/D(lit.)
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow oil liquid
Tin Content: 32.0-33.0%
Catalytic speed is faster than Dibutyltin Dilaurate
1. Dibutyltin diacetate is mainly used as Curing Catalyst for room temperature silicone rubber; especially suitable for deacetic type RTV silicone rubber;
2. To reduce its acetic acid smell, can use it with Dibutyltin Dilaurate, usually by Dibutyltin diacetate:Dibutyltin dilaurate is 1:9 or 2:8;
3. Dibutyltin diacetate can be used as polyurethane coating catalyst.
1. This product shall be immediately covered tight after use, it is easily hydrolyszed when
exposed to air and separate out solid at bottle mouth;
2. Kept in cool dry places, after use, lid airtightly timely, reducing contact with air;
3. Should avoid touching the skin, mucous membrane, if touched, wash immediately with plenty of water.
25KG/ Plasitc Drum 200KG/iron drum