CAS No.: 1067-33-0
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 140-144℃/10mmHg
Refractive index: 1.471 n20/D(lit.)
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow oil liquid
Tin Content: 32.0-33.0%
Catalytic speed is faster than DBTDL
1. Di-n-butyltin diacetate is a Curing Catalyst for RT silicone rubber; especially suitable for Room Temperature Vulcaniza-tion silicone rubber;
2. Use Di-n-butyltin diacetate with DBTDL at the ratio of 1:9 or 2:8 to reduce acetic acid smell;
3. Di-n-butyltin diacetate is a polyurethane coating catalyst.
1. This product shall be immediately covered tight after use. Avoid exposure to the air.
2. Kept in cool dry places, after use, lid airtightly timely, reducing contact with air;
3. Should avoid touching the skin, mucous membrane, if touched, wash immediately with plenty of water.
25KG/ Plasitc Drum 200KG/iron drum