CAS No.: 77-58-7
Density: 1.066 g/ml at 25℃(lit.)
Refractive index: 1.471 n20/D (lit.)
Viscosity: 35-55 Cps/25℃
Freezing point: Approx 15-20℃
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow oil liquid
Tin Content: 18.50±0.50%
1. DBTDL is mainly used for Polyurethane Cross-linking reaction and Condensation of Silanol.
2. DBTDL accelerates the complete reaction of alcohol and isocyanic acid during the process of synthesizing polyurethane.
Additive amount 0.05%-0.10%
1. DBTDL is suitable for two-component polyurethane crosslinking coatings;
2. DBTDL is suitable for Room Temperature Vulcanization(RTV);
3. DBTDL is suitable for the polyurethane rigid foams;
4. DBTDL is suitable for a heat stabilizers for transparent tube, PVC heat shrinkable packaging film, transparent door curtain, PVC flexible conduit, semi-rigid transparent film etc.
Kept in cool dry places. Lid airtightly timely after use. Avoid exposure in the air.
Avoid touching the skin, mucous membrane. If touched, wash immediately with plenty of water.
25KG/ Pastic Drum, 200KG/Drum