MS sealant catalyst
Density: 1.21-1.23 (at 30℃)
Viscosity: 10-50(mPa.s) (30℃)
Melting point: 15-30℃
Appearance: Pale yellow oil liquid
Tin content: 27% -28%
1. MS sealant catalyst is a highly active organic tin which is chelated with imported advanced technology;
2. Its activity and catalytic velocity are much higher than Dibutyltin Dilaurate;
3. Curing rate is better than Dibutyltin Diacetate, smell is less and later storage is good;
4. Cure rapidly, It is more conducive to the later construction for some special products (Note: this product can't touch water).
1. MS sealant catalyst is suitable for two-component polyurethane crosslinked coating for automobile paint, industrial paint, finish paint.
2. MS sealant catalyst can be used for RTV silicone rubber, especially suitable for one-component silicone rubber, if the vulcanized products are heated in seal condition, they won't have the phenomenon of returning original.
Kept in cool dry places, after use, lid airtightly timely, reducing contact with air.
Should avoid touching the skin, mucous membrane, if touched, wash immediately with plenty of water.
25KG/ Composite Drum