Polyester resin esterification catalyst
Silicone rubber catalyst
PVC heat stablizer
PU environmental protection catalyst
Other tin catalyst
Tin Free Catalyst
CAS No.: 13355-96-9
Soluble in reaction liquid, dilute NaOH or hot HNO3,
insoluble in nonpolar solution.
Appearance: White powder
Tin content: 47.0±1%
1. Butylchlorodihydroxytin is stable in the water, dosage is little and the effect is good;
2. Butylchlorodihydroxytin can be used as multipurpose catalyst for esterification, condensation polymerization and ester exchange reaction;
3. Butylchlorodihydroxytin begins to dissolve in the acidic condition, when reaction temperature reach 80℃, but don't affect the quality of the products;
4. Its reaction temperature can reach 250℃.
1. Butylchlorodihydroxytin can be used for synthesis of saturated polyester resin;
2. Butylchlorodihydroxytin can be used for producing unsaturated polyester resin;
3. Butylchlorodihydroxytin can be used for ester exchange reaction whose reaction temperature is 140-180℃,e.g production of ester products and antioxidant.
4. Butylchlorodihydroxytin can be used for PBT Resin.
Kept in cool dry places, after use, lid airtightly timely, reducing contact with air.
Should avoid touching the skin, mucous membrane, if touched, wash immediately with plenty of water.
Office Add: 4/F , Bldg.3A, No.388, Yongxing Ave.,Gangzha Dist.,Nantong
Copyright 2020 Nantong Haotai Products&Chemicals Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved. 苏ICP备16042280号 Powered by 300.cn
Application for Technical Report
You can request technical reports through the following customer service QQ or WeChat